bettylouise

Introduction Bettylouise

I am a Senior Citzen. I have read all my life. Currently I an reading mostly mysteries. I like cozies. This web is new to me. Since I am looking my eyesight, I read mostly on my Kindle. I do have paperback books to read when my Kindle is charging. This year I decided to write reviews and have been putting them on Amazon and Goodreads.

I do not have a Facebook or Twitter accounts. I do have a Google+ one and belong to Yahoo reading groups. Married over 50 years. I do have a Bengal Cat named Kato who is now 11 years.

Recently I have found 3  New authors that I enjoy. One is Karen Musser Nortman. She has a camping series out. The first one is BATS AND BONES. The one I like is THE BLUE COYOTE. The other one is PEETE AND REPETE.

I will discuss the other later.

A Cold Heart - Jonathan Kellerman

A Cold Heart (Alex Delaware #17) - Jonathan Kellerman

A novel by Jonathan Kellerman is always a wonderful to relax and go on a adventure with Alex and Milo. A minor blues singer and quitar player, Baby Boy Lee is about to make a comeback. He is found murder in the alley where he was performing. He had song is signature song A Cold Heart. The Hollywood Division has the case and Petra Conners is in charge.
Alex has moved on after the separation from Robin. Robin had serviced Baby Boy's guitars. Milo gets a case where a artist is about to become famous is found murder in the restroom of the exhibition. Milo asked Alex to consult as both cases are similar.
Alex does some Internet searching and finds similar cases. It takes him to a college campus.
Robin's home is broken into and the only things taken were Baby Boy guitars. There was of other damage to the home.
Is Robin in damage from the killer? Will Milo and Alex arrange protection in time to save her?