bettylouise

Introduction Bettylouise

I am a Senior Citzen. I have read all my life. Currently I an reading mostly mysteries. I like cozies. This web is new to me. Since I am looking my eyesight, I read mostly on my Kindle. I do have paperback books to read when my Kindle is charging. This year I decided to write reviews and have been putting them on Amazon and Goodreads.

I do not have a Facebook or Twitter accounts. I do have a Google+ one and belong to Yahoo reading groups. Married over 50 years. I do have a Bengal Cat named Kato who is now 11 years.

Recently I have found 3  New authors that I enjoy. One is Karen Musser Nortman. She has a camping series out. The first one is BATS AND BONES. The one I like is THE BLUE COYOTE. The other one is PEETE AND REPETE.

I will discuss the other later.

Marriage Before Baby

Unholy Matrimony (A Lucille Mystery) - Peg Cochran
This the second book in the series and new author for me. The satire is the best I have read in a long time. Lucille is desperate for her daughter Bernadette to be married before her baby is born. The baby is due anytime. At the rehearsal dinner she fights with groom's mother, Donna. Just before the wedding Donna is found dead in the church. Lucille tried to get the Priest to married her daughter. Neither the groom or his father are presented. While Lucille be successful in marrying her daughter and who kill the groom's parents?The result actions s are mostly trying to get Bernadette married before she has her baby. I will read more by this author's.

Full disclouse: I received a free copy from Net Galley for an honest review