bettylouise

Introduction Bettylouise

I am a Senior Citzen. I have read all my life. Currently I an reading mostly mysteries. I like cozies. This web is new to me. Since I am looking my eyesight, I read mostly on my Kindle. I do have paperback books to read when my Kindle is charging. This year I decided to write reviews and have been putting them on Amazon and Goodreads.

I do not have a Facebook or Twitter accounts. I do have a Google+ one and belong to Yahoo reading groups. Married over 50 years. I do have a Bengal Cat named Kato who is now 11 years.

Recently I have found 3  New authors that I enjoy. One is Karen Musser Nortman. She has a camping series out. The first one is BATS AND BONES. The one I like is THE BLUE COYOTE. The other one is PEETE AND REPETE.

I will discuss the other later.

Dog Gone, Back soon

Dog Gone, Back Soon - Nick Trout

The title and the dog on the cover caught my attention as I like stories about animals. The descriptions of the animal actions were excellent as d true. Stash's was present. I story was very interesting. The story is told by Dr Cyrus Mills and thoughts about his total absorption with his crush on Amy. The problems of Bedside Manor and Dr Mills were all negative which he solved. The subtle message I got was anything was all all right as long as you didn't caught is not one I want endorse.

Full disclosure: I received a free copy from NetGalley for an honest review.