bettylouise

Introduction Bettylouise

I am a Senior Citzen. I have read all my life. Currently I an reading mostly mysteries. I like cozies. This web is new to me. Since I am looking my eyesight, I read mostly on my Kindle. I do have paperback books to read when my Kindle is charging. This year I decided to write reviews and have been putting them on Amazon and Goodreads.

I do not have a Facebook or Twitter accounts. I do have a Google+ one and belong to Yahoo reading groups. Married over 50 years. I do have a Bengal Cat named Kato who is now 11 years.

Recently I have found 3  New authors that I enjoy. One is Karen Musser Nortman. She has a camping series out. The first one is BATS AND BONES. The one I like is THE BLUE COYOTE. The other one is PEETE AND REPETE.

I will discuss the other later.

A Secret In Time

A Secret in Time (Big Honey Dog Mysteries #2) (Volume 2) - H.Y. Hanna
This a delightful fast read tale for everyone. Honey, a fawn color Great Dame is the protagonist.  The story is told from Honey'point of view. Olive, Honey's human is invited to take pictures at local dog. Upon arrival Honey find many of her friends and their humans at the show. She meets several new friends. Strange events are happening and  the talk circulating at show is that after the light go out and the scary howls one of the  winning dogs will be hurt. Honey and friends work together to solve the mystery. This a  first time for this author but it won't be the last.

Full Disclosure: I received a free copy from Netgalley for an honest review.