bettylouise

Introduction Bettylouise

I am a Senior Citzen. I have read all my life. Currently I an reading mostly mysteries. I like cozies. This web is new to me. Since I am looking my eyesight, I read mostly on my Kindle. I do have paperback books to read when my Kindle is charging. This year I decided to write reviews and have been putting them on Amazon and Goodreads.

I do not have a Facebook or Twitter accounts. I do have a Google+ one and belong to Yahoo reading groups. Married over 50 years. I do have a Bengal Cat named Kato who is now 11 years.

Recently I have found 3  New authors that I enjoy. One is Karen Musser Nortman. She has a camping series out. The first one is BATS AND BONES. The one I like is THE BLUE COYOTE. The other one is PEETE AND REPETE.

I will discuss the other later.

A Witch In Time

A Witch in Time - Madelyn Alt Maggie is headed for Marcus house for the evening and she gets a message that Mel is in labour. They head for the hospital. It is a long evening and Maggie overheards a strange message while strand in the elevator ai. She meets a woman who has just had a baby and gets involved in another murder. What did the message mean and was the birth of the baby involved in the killing. Grandpa G adds much to the story.