bettylouise

Introduction Bettylouise

I am a Senior Citzen. I have read all my life. Currently I an reading mostly mysteries. I like cozies. This web is new to me. Since I am looking my eyesight, I read mostly on my Kindle. I do have paperback books to read when my Kindle is charging. This year I decided to write reviews and have been putting them on Amazon and Goodreads.

I do not have a Facebook or Twitter accounts. I do have a Google+ one and belong to Yahoo reading groups. Married over 50 years. I do have a Bengal Cat named Kato who is now 11 years.

Recently I have found 3  New authors that I enjoy. One is Karen Musser Nortman. She has a camping series out. The first one is BATS AND BONES. The one I like is THE BLUE COYOTE. The other one is PEETE AND REPETE.

I will discuss the other later.

Murder In The Woods

Murder at the Woods: A Molly Tinker Mystery - Misty Reddington

This the second in the series. I enjoyed it.
Molly cousin Jon has been target shooting in the woods where a body is discovered. He was shot with Jon's and Jon's footprints are found near the site. Jon is arrested for murder. The victim is in the criminology class that both Molly and Jon are taken. Molly is looking for evidence to clear Jon. Matt is attracted to Molly and makes unwanted advances. No sex and violence.

Full Disclosure: I received a free copy from the author for an honest review.